You only get once chance to make a first impression and your website is no exception.
Like any business owner, you’ll want the first impression of yours to be a positive one, so it’s important to do what you can to make this happen.
How do you make sure your website is giving a good impression to your potential customers?
Read more from Studio22, your Perth digital marketing agency to find out.
Ensure your visitors know exactly what you do, fast
If it’s not clear what you do within a few seconds, they’ll likely move on.
Positive first impression? Absolutely not!
So, how do you make sure they know what you do, fast? Here are a few tips:
As the owner of your business, you know exactly what you do, so there is a chance you’re too close to this. So, ask someone who you know doesn’t know what you do, to look at your website for you, or ask an outsider for some honest feedback.
Take your visitors on a journey
Your website should be more than just a website, think of it as a journey for your customer.
Have you ever been on the customer journey? If you haven’t, you need to take it before anymore customers do, to ensure it’s a positive one. Why? Because it’s important to see what you customer or potential customer sees, feels and experiences to ensure it gives them a positive first impression.
Your customer journey should:
- Load fast and efficiently
- Be a user friendly web design
- Have all the links going in the right place
- Answer all your ideal client’s questions
- Include content engaging content that is easy to read
Work on your website’s first impression
Not sure your website’s first impression is doing your business justice?
These experts can help you with yours:
- Digital Marketer – a Perth Digital Marketing Expert will help you understand your brand and ideal customer and create a customer journey that speaks directly to them and come up with a marketing strategy to match.
- Copywriter – a Perth Copywriter will help you put this into words that your ideal customer will relate to and engage with.
- Website Designer & Builder – a Perth Website Designer and Builder will design and build a website or amend your existing website, to create a visual journey that aligns perfectly with your marketing strategy and website content.
You only get once chance to make a first impression. Don’t let your website be the exception.
At Studio22, we’re Perth website design and marketing experts, and are here to help.
Contact us to find out we can help you today.