Your competitor is your greatest enemy and rival, who you meet in a battle, race or contest to harness your customer…right?
Well it turns out they don’t have to be.
Sure, your competition is offering the same or similar products and service to you, and you’re both vying for the attention of the same or similar target market, but when you think of them as ally not enemy, friend not foe, your business structure may improve.
This is true for your Google Ads campaign, too.
How? Read more from digital marketing agency Perth specialists at Studio22 to find out.
But first, what is Google Ads?
Google Ads is an online advertising platform developed by Google, whereby advertisers (businesses) bid to display brief advertisements, service offerings, product listings or videos to web users.
Think of it as an online auction, a bidding war to win your target market over by first, getting noticed by them.
Need help setting a Google Ads campaign up, launching one out and keeping track of it all?
Worry not, a digital marketing agency Perth team can do it all and more to get your business noticed by the right people.
- Kickstart your Google Ads campaign with keywords
Keywords are the bread and butter of a Google Ads and the most straightforward way competitors can help you out with your own digital marketing strategy.
- By using tools like SEMrush and SpyFu, you can easily identify the keywords utilised by your top competitors.
- The above frees up more time, giving you more ideas that are readily there (and working) for your own digital marketing strategy and Google Ads campaign.
So, kickstart your Google Ads campaign with keywords, taking the insight that’s already there from people already good at their game.
- Lure with landing pages and ad copy that converts
A landing page is exactly that, where customers are directed to (land on) after clicking on a search engine optimised (SEO) result, marketing promotion, email or online advertisement.
Does your current landing page work its magic to convert the would-be’s into definitive doers?
It doesn’t hurt to put on your detective hat and have a snoop at your competitors landing pages.
- To identify successful patterns,
- To determine the advertising copy (words) that work, and
- See if there’s any particular layout, keywords, phrases and/or pain points that resonate with your shared or similar target market.
Confused about copy? Languishing over landing pages? Talk to a digital marketing agency Perth team who can happily take it all on board as part of your Google Ads campaign.
- Utilise a digital marketing agency Perth team to assist
A Google Ads campaign leverages modern media to get your business out there, in front of the people you want the most.
Why you should use a digital marketing agency to help with yours:
- For tried, tested and complete Google Ads setup and management,
- It’s highly personal, hyper focused and entirely trackable, and
- We know what makes customers and businesses tick.
If you’re interested in identifying opportunities from your competition, being on the same level, or better yet, beyond it, a digital marketing agency in Perth can make it happen.